Pallets are our primary product and our operation and business mindset is fully geared to that fact.
For 50 years Arrington Lumber & Pallet Co. has been providing the best built wooden pallets available in Texas. We fully intend to keep that tradition alive. Pallets are our primary product and our operation and business mindset is fully geared to that fact. Every other product we build revolves around the wooden pallet.
Before the 1990s, wooden pallets in the United States deviated very little from the 48x40 Grocery Manufacturers Association spec, otherwise known as the GMA. Still today, the GMA is estimated to account for 30% of new wooden pallet production. Today however we regularly build over 100 different sizes of pallets every year for customers in industries such as plastics, chemicals, paint, grocery, and consumer products.
In the United States pallets are measure in inches. Common sizes range from 30" upwards to 60" per side. They can be built with stringers or blocks, to be accessible from both sides, reversible (same on top and bottom), with a wing, chamfered lead boards, or clipped corners. 95% of pallets we produce are built by automated nailing machines, with the other 5% being hand-built due to design constraints.
We are equipped to design a pallet that meets your requirements, whatever they may be. 95% of pallets we produce are built by automated nailing machines, with the other 5% being hand-built due to design constraints. Please let us know how we can help you!